Monday, July 25, 2011

Officially joining the "blogosphere"

For years, I have enjoyed reading blogs. Daily, I would go to my favorite blogs and read the updates and feel like I really got to know these people and their lives. I contemplated starting a blog, but who would want to read about my life - it is boring and honestly, I don't think anybody would care to read about it, including me! But now, after losing Chase, I have attempted to start keeping a journal to write my thoughts in, but it is so much easier to type than write! I have given myself a hand cramp every time I've written in my journal! So, for now, this is the easier option. I can write down what I'm thinking quickly and easily. I have been thinking about writing letters to Chase...maybe that can be my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment